Contact us

Does your town or community have a problem with alcohol-related violence and disturbance? Concerned about the spread of discount bottle shops?  Another unwanted late-night venue opening in your area? Contact us for help with lodging objections to liquor-related Development Applications, liquor licence applications and making complaints about alcohol-related disturbances.

Have a success story to share? We’d love to hear from you too!

Use the form below to send an email.

For media enquiries, contact Jeremy Henderson on (02) 6122 8600 or

Your Name (required)



Your Email (required)


Your Message

Comments are closed